So, I finally finished Pyralspite and everything is ready for giveaway.
So, it’s (ALMOST) 80 FOLLOWERST GIVEAWAY, WOOHOO!
- You MUST be following me, because it’s for my followers
- International shipping is includedIt’s not a big giveaway babes, one entry for each will do. You can reblog and/or like.
- Giveaway ends 20 August 2014.
- If you are one of the winners you should be willing to share your full name and address with me.
- Winners will be chosen randomly and there will be two winners. First winner gets to choose a plush he/she/them/however-one-wants-to-be-called wants, the second winner gets the left plush.
Pyralspite is about 8cm high, squiddle is 6cm. All hand made, because I sew every plush like that.
Also, you can ask whatever you want about the plushies, I’m making lots of them.
my best friend is an atheist, but whenever she is comforting me with something in my life she uses examples of God to help me because she knows it makes me feel better, and vice versa, when i comfort her i never bring up God because i respect that it’s not something that helps or works for her
i feel like this is a model of how the world should work
that is perfect